Monday, May 20, 2013

TOO ABSORBED FOR MY OWN GOOD

It probably started when I was hunting/searching for live performances of EXO-M for their song Angel (Into Your World)...

It was because I was trying to find fancams focusing on Lay so that I can convince myself that it was his voice and not Luhan’s that singing my favorite lines. But one thing lead to another... it was either few fancams offers Lay focus or I was just having a bad luck finding one. So I settled with a video close to what I was searching for.

It was their performance during KCon where they sang History & Angel... and my feels just went at its highest...




No offense meant to Tao bias who might read this but hell! I can’t stop laughing of how awkward he danced during his part. It was cute though & I can’t help but think that he’s like Siwon in some ways, in dancing I mean... (Thank goodness, he wasn’t like that anymore with their comeback. He was really good in their WOLF performance.) And I was surprised on how my eyes followed Kris most of the time. It must be his husky voice... I really find his rapping skills & drawl so sexy. I can’t even describe how I feel whenever I hear his bedroom-like voice. *sigh*

And so the part I was waiting for came... it was their Angel performance that came next...

Chen was just really awesome... his vocal prowess was just great for the lack of the right word to describe it. I can clearly imagine him singing OST’s in the future like Yesung. And Xiumin should have longer lines/parts, as well as Lay, for they were not just good in dancing but singing as well. And yeah, Luhan, sang my favorite lines.

It wasn’t Lay but Luhan...

They somewhat have the same voice range so I was really confused. And as much I don’t want to admit it, Luhan and his smile while singing that ballad caught me off-guard. He was like emitting good feels that I found myself smiling while indulging myself with their voices. But don’t get me wrong, okay?!?!

Lay will always be my namja neomu yeppeo #1 in EXO. It’s just that great singers are one of my weaknesses... and Luhan proved to be one of them. He has that “something” in his voice... and the way he sings was really unique. It wasn’t that kind that’ll give you goosebumps or whatever. The way he delivers the songs was like he was acting in a melodrama... full of emotions. I guess, SOULFUL must be the right word for it.

I was too absorbed with Luhan (& Kris) that my eyes were having a hard time finding its way back to Yixing. But it’s good though... knowing that these kids boys are on the right track towards success just like their SJ hyungs.

No comments:

Post a Comment