Friday, June 7, 2013

CAUGHT IN A TRAP

Four years...

For 4 years, I thought I was okay... that I was fine... that I had moved on... that Super Junior have managed to make me forget... the regret, the pain, the face. That loving 15 men, even if they were so far away, was better than loving a person who was there by your side but never really sees you... that liking 15 men would compensate everything.

But I never imagined that one of them will bring back the past that I thought I have overcome...

Biting my lips... feeling that nauseous sensation as tears slowly forms in my eyes. A moment later, I found myself wiping those salty tears as they fall on my cheeks... just because Henry Lau made me feel things I shouldn't be feeling anymore...

Bittersweet memories that I thought I have forgotten a long time ago... blurred faces becoming clear once more... and the wound that I thought have healed seemed to open once again... all because of that one song.

I could just close the player and walk away... I could just turn off my laptop and get myself busy reading books or even watch tv... but no...If only I could just stop torturing myself, I would... but I can’t... not when I’m trapped with Henry’s voice.



No comments:

Post a Comment