Sunday, June 9, 2013

That Certain Feeling

Like a déjà vu...

It probably started with my fascination towards finding out who sang my favorite line on EXO's Angel. I was convincing myself it was Lay's. I searched for fancams of their live performances on youtube. I found some and my question was answered...

It wasn't Lay... it's Luhan's voice.



I hate his eyes... it freaks me out...

I hate his stare... it sends chill down my spine...

I hate his smile... there was just something wicked behind those lips...

But...

I heard his voice... his SOULFUL voice...

And I know I'm doomed for the rest of my life.

The boy who didn't even get a tiny bit of my attention...the boy I disliked coz of his creepy eyes and stares... have a voice of an angel.

Maybe because I made it as my lullaby, that when one morning, I found myself wandering why I dreamed of Luhan.

And one thing lead to another..

He must have tread on the path Leeteuk walked on... the path that's says "the more you hate, the more you love"... coz he just made it to my namja neomu yeppeo list and Yixing isn't really happy about it. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment