Thursday, June 20, 2013

#GetWellSoonYixing

I was online since 3pm yesterday...I  was reading fanfics just because I'm bored and playing candy crush on fb’s no fun anymore... but my tweetdeck’s still noisy... all because EXO appeared on Show Champion to perform Wolf... streaming links were posted by various EXO fansites so as to help other fans who wants to see them perform...

I was too absorbed reading fics and I wasn't really in the mood to stream... plus the fact that my net connection’s crappy when it comes to streaming... I don’t know if I should be happy that I didn't watch them perform live at that same moment or not? Coz they won their 4th win... and I didn't get to see them receive the award on the spot... but still I was.. I am happy... I am proud of them... I even switched to my twitter accountt for a minute just to trend #EXO4thWin and continued my reading...but then...

#GetWellSoonYixing & other posts regarding Lay was popping out of my lappy’s screen... I was distracted.. I switched my asianfanfic tab to my twitter... and there it goes...

Lay got injured during the performance... and he apologized to fans.

Goddamnit!

I clicked the youtube clip but I didn't play it.. I prolonged the agony of watching him get hurt because I can't bear it... 5 long hours had past when I got the courage to watch it... and I wish I didn't...

He did really slipped... and he was not performing the way he used to be... pain was evident in his face... his movements... even in his voice when he sang his part...  at some point, he was biting his lips, obviously from so much pain...

I may sound a bit dramatic here but hell! I can’t stop my tears from falling as I watch him struggle to continue performing on stage even if the pain was killing him... and damn him and his pure heart for apologizing to fans for his lacking.

I know he can’t read & understand this and even get to see this post but what the heck!

Yixing...please, stop apologizing. It wasn't your fault. It’s an accident.  Much as we like to see you perform like a wolf.. a beast.. a dancing machine... your health is much more important. They said that unicorns can heal people... but you can't heal yourself right? So please...Get well soon, my lovely unicorn.

credits as tagged



No comments:

Post a Comment